Commonwealth CenterLoudoun County Parkway and Route 7
Commonwealth Center, a 1.2 million square foot mixed-use development and home to iFly and TopGolf, will feature retail, dining, office and hotel. It is strategically located at the intersection of Route 7 and Loundoun County Parkway, across from One Loudoun, in one of the fastest growing and wealthiest counties in the nation. The average daily traffic count on Loudoun County Parkway between Russell Branch Parkway and Route 7 is 23,000 vehicles. It’s close proximity to the Dulles Airport, excellent accessibility to the most significant tech-corridor and major new developments and transportation routes, makes Commonwealth Center the most desirable destination for new urbanization and lifestyle amenities.
Now Open: CubeSmart & CVS
Coming Soon: Silver Diner
- Restaurant & Small Shop Opportunity - ideal for a full-service restaurant with outdoor dining or general retail services.
- Strategically located at the best intersection in the county – Route 7 (93,000 VPD) and Loudoun County Parkway (25,000 VPD).
- Home to iFly and TopGolf, two of the most exciting recreation concepts in the nation.
- A fun-focused multi-use development featuring great entertainment, restaurants and supporting lifestyle tenants.
- Directly across the street from One Loudoun.
|5 Miles||10 Miles||15 Miles|
|Avg HH Income ($)||156,710||166,995||170,191|
Total SF: 1,200,000
12500 Fair Lakes Circle
Fairfax, VA 22033
|1||41,550 SF||4||3,500 SF|
|5||6,500 SF||6||6,500 SF|
|7||6,500 SF||8||40,000 SF|
|9||47,000 SF||10||45,000 SF|
|2||Silver Diner||9,300 SF|
|12||Top Golf||65,000 SF|
|13||XCAL Shooting Sports And Fitness||17,000 SF|
|15||Cube Smart||135,968 SF|