Rio Washingtonian Center
Rio Washingtonian Center209 Boardwalk Place
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
With its unique waterfront experience and front-and-center location, RIO Washingtonian Center is Gaithersburg’s most celebrated shopping and dining destination. Here shoppers of all ages enjoy an unmatched retail experience in the heart of Montgomery County. A picturesque open-air shopping environment and vibrant setting are enhanced by a beautiful lake—the perfect spot for a romantic stroll, lakeside al fresco dining, or a family afternoon of paddle boating and carousel riding. With a booming technology corridor along I-270 and dozens of new housing developments nearby, RIO Washingtonian is evolving to serve one of the best markets in the nation.
- Beloved regional icon in the heart of Montgomery County with an evolving mix of upscale retail that continues to attract a highly desirable mix of affluent shoppers.
- Park-like, lakeside setting makes RIO a destination for every occasion, with waterfront activities including paddle boating, carousel and train rides, and special events.
- Premier dining and entertainment including AMC/Loews RIO Cinemas 18, popular restaurants like Copper Canyon Grill, California Pizza Kitchen, and Uncle Julio's, and fast-casual crowd pleasers like Chipotle and Nando’s Peri Peri.
- Curated shopping and services featuring a mix of boutiques such as bluemercury, Francesca’s, and South Moon Under, anchors such as Dick’s Sporting Goods, Kohl’s and Target, two Marriott hotels, and a Sport & Health Club.
- Highly visible, convenient location at the intersection of I-270 and I-370 near the ICC and Metro's Red Line Station at Shady Grove, with four garages offering complimentary parking.
- Now Open: Muse Paintbar.
|1 Mile||3 Miles||5 Miles|
|Avg HH Income ($)||93,158||121,476||127,922|
County: Montgomery County
Total SF: 760,000
12500 Fair Lakes Circle
Fairfax, VA 22033
12500 Fair Lakes Center
Fairfax, VA 22033
Rio Washingtonian Center: Plans
|105||Barnes and Noble Booksellers||27,050 SF|
|106||south moon under||4,692 SF|
|110||Corner Bakery||4,283 SF|
|111||Uncle Julio's||9,000 SF|
|112||Joe's Crab Shack||10,349 SF|
|113||Coming Soon||7,600 SF|
|114||Dick's Sporting Goods||100,000 SF|
|115||Love Your Eyes||1,240 SF|
|118||Omaha Steaks||1,252 SF|
|123||Pier 1 Imports||9,137 SF|
|200||Copper Canyon Grill||7,000 SF|
|201||Potbelly Sandwich Shop||1,992 SF|
|202||California Pizza Kitchen||5,963 SF|
|203||Nouvelle Nail Spa||1,008 SF|
|204||Bach To Rock||3,598 SF|
|205||It's Sugar||2,351 SF|
|206||Lilly Magilly's||1,174 SF|
|209||BGR Burger||2,335 SF|
|211||MUSE Paint Bar||2,792 SF|
|212||16 Handles||1,124 SF|
|213||Starbucks Coffee||1,506 SF|
|214||Chipotle Mexican Grill||2,449 SF|
|215||JoS. A. Bank||3,772 SF|
|216b||White House | Black Market||3,600 SF|
|217||charming charlie||8,882 SF|
|300a||AMC Theatres||87,504 SF|
|302||Tara Thai||2,895 SF|
|303||Union Jack's||7,049 SF|
|307||ZIPS Dry Cleaners||5,909 SF|