Downtown Silver Spring
Downtown Silver Spring908 Ellsworth Drive
Silver Spring , MD 20910
Urban meets brilliant at Downtown Silver Spring, the colorful heart and soul of one of the region’s most dynamic, diverse communities. The buzz never stops in this vibrant Arts and Entertainment District—an ultra-connected hub of bustling shops, buzzing restaurants, and high-profile employers just two blocks from the Metro and two miles from DC. A lively mix of professionals, families, and friends comes together here, where the fun shines day and night.
Coming Soon: DogHaus, Flip'd by IHOP, Sleep Number and Ultra Nail Bar
- Walkable, welcoming environment featuring wide-open plazas, interactive murals and artwork, pedestrian-friendly streets, and convenient parking as well as public transportation access.
- Vibrant shopping and entertainment anchored by newly renovated Whole Foods Market and Regal Majestic Theater Stadium 20, and retailers including H&M, DSW, and Ulta.
- Destination dining at a festive mix of full-service and fast-casual restaurants such as Matchbox and Cava.
- Four-season fun at the ice skating rink, weekly farmer’s market, and movie theater, plus flexible outdoor seating.
- Unique cultural attractions including two prominent venues, AFI Silver Theatre and The Fillmore.
- Prime location near the Metro and a total of 440,000 square feet of mixed-use development and more than 26,000 employees within one mile.
|1 Mile||3 Miles||5 Miles|
|Avg HH Income ($)||112,266||121,241||131,001|
County: Montgomery County
Total SF: 440,000
12500 Fair Lakes Circle
Fairfax , VA 22033
p. (703) 631-7510
Specialty Leasing/Pop-Up Opportunities Contact: