Compass CreekRoute 267 and Battlefield Parkway
Compass Creek is a 200-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, dining, office, and entertainment. It’s strategically located with direct access to the Dulles Greenway via two signalized interchanges. At full build-out, Compass Creek is poised to be the county’s new entertainment epicenter and future home to a major tech company, Microsoft, and one of the most exciting recreation concepts in the region, ION International Training Center - a 89,340 square-foot ice skating and events venue with 3,500 seats, which opened May 2019. In addition, an 83,000 square foot At Home will be located along Compass Creek Parkway (south of Battlefield Parkway) and adjacent to a massive, 190,000 square-foot Walmart Supercenter that opened June 2019.
Now Open: Walmart & ION International Training Center
- Restaurant & Small Shop Opportunity - ideal for a full-service restaurant with outdoor dining or general retail services
- Direct access to the Dulles Greenway via two signalized interchanges – Dulles Greenway (Route 267) (36,000 VPD) and Battlefield Parkway (27,000 VPD).
- Home to Walmart, At Home and ION International Training Center - one of the largest state-of-the-art Ice Arenas in the area from Hershey, Pennsylvania to Raleigh, North Carolina.
- A fun-focused multi-use development featuring entertainment, great restaurants and supporting lifestyle tenants.
- A major tourism draw to the area that will generate a significant economic boost for the county and Town of Leesburg.
|3 Miles||5 Miles||10 Miles|
|Avg HH Income ($)||141,632||170,417||167,296|
|Med HH Income ($)||110,540||143,207||137,987|
Total SF: 775,000
12500 Fair Lakes Circle
Fairfax, VA 22033
|2||2,600 SF||3||2,200 SF|
|4||4,300 SF||5||2,200 SF|
|6||7,500 SF||7||2,800 SF|
|8||1,600 SF||9||1,600 SF|
|10||2,000 SF||11||4,500 SF|
|12||3,200 SF||13||4,992 SF|
|14||1,120 SF||15||13,900 SF|
|1||ION International Training Center||89,340 SF|
|16||Walmart Supercenter||190,000 SF|
|17||at home||83,000 SF|