Commonwealth CenterLoudoun County Parkway and Route 7
Ashburn , VA
Commonwealth Center, a 1.2 million square foot mixed-use development and home to iFly and TopGolf, features retail, dining, office and extended-stay hotel. It is strategically located at the most traveled intersection in the county (Route 7 and Loudoun County Parkway), in one of the fastest growing, wealthiest counties in the nation and is positioned within a thriving office and residential market. Its close proximity to Dulles International Airport, excellent accessibility to the region’s most significant tech-corridor, transportation routes and major new developments makes Commonwealth Center the most desirable destination for new urbanization and lifestyle amenities.
Now Open: Silver Diner, CubeSmart & CVS
Coming Soon: Popeye's
- Restaurant & Small Shop Opportunity – ideal for a full-service restaurant with outdoor dining or general retail services.
- Strategically located at the most traveled intersection in the county – Route 7 (93,000 VPD) and Loudoun County Parkway (25,000 VPD). Loudoun County Parkway also has an aver of 23,000 VPD between Russell Branch Parkway and Route 7.
- Home to iFly and TopGolf, two of the most exciting recreation concepts in the nation.
- A fun-focused, multi-use development featuring great entertainment, restaurants and supporting lifestyle tenants.
- Directly across the street from One Loudoun.
|1 Mile||3 Miles||5 Miles|
|Avg HH Income ($)||127,493||152,396||156,752|
Total SF: 1,200,000
12500 Fair Lakes Circle
Fairfax , VA 22033
p. (703) 631-7510